Welcome!

My name is Melissa and I am a single mother of two beautiful children.
I have a wonderful son who is 3 and a half and a daughter who is two. I am blogging my life as I learn to adjust my life from one step to another and trying to find a way to keep up with my artistic hobbies while doing it.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Countdown Is On!!!!

So there is only six more sleeps until Christmas morning, and I am excited to see my sons face light up when he finally gets to tear into the presents under the tree. :) He has been wanting them for a couple weeks now.
I am thinking I will maybe do our family Christmas dinner on the eve so that I will have less work to do on Christmas day. I am very excited because this is the first Christmas that I will be cooking and here is a glimpse of what I have planned:

Roast Goose: http://www.thegordonramsayblog.com/youtube-videos/gordon-ramsay-spiced-christmas-goose/
Roast Ham with Pineapple
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Carrots,
Baked Sweet Potato and Yam
Brussel Sprouts
Amish White Bread Buns

I'm very excited to do this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment