Welcome!

My name is Melissa and I am a single mother of two beautiful children.
I have a wonderful son who is 3 and a half and a daughter who is two. I am blogging my life as I learn to adjust my life from one step to another and trying to find a way to keep up with my artistic hobbies while doing it.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Home sweet home!

So I arrived home yesterday after a week long trip to visit my family and some friends. It was a wonderful trip and a lot of fun. My son really enjoyed seeing his cousins who are 7 and 9. He loves playing with older children. He also really enjoyed playing with my parents dogs. Though the 7 week old puppy kept chewing on him and he didn't like that so much. I was very happy to visit some very wonderful friends of mine and their children. They have a 4 year old son and 1 month old twins, (a girl and a boy). So precious. My son did not like me holding the little ones. It makes me wonder how jealous he will be once his little sister is born. I can't believe its already been 8 months and she will be born within another 5 weeks. Amazing how much time just flies when you have kidlets to chase after.

No comments:

Post a Comment