Welcome!

My name is Melissa and I am a single mother of two beautiful children.
I have a wonderful son who is 3 and a half and a daughter who is two. I am blogging my life as I learn to adjust my life from one step to another and trying to find a way to keep up with my artistic hobbies while doing it.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Travelling.

Well Today I am waiting on my parents to come pick me up to go back to there house for a week. They live about four hours away in a small town called 100 Mile House. Not much there but it does have some pretty wonderful friends there that I miss and love. I am really excited as I haven't been there in a long while, and I hear they have so much more snow there than we do here in good old Salmon Arm. At the same time I am sad because I know that me and monkey will both miss hubby/daddy very very much. I am extremely excited to be able to go somewhere there is people who can help me out with chasing my little monkey around as it is getting much harder for me to do being as I only have 6 weeks left til my due date and my hip is totally screwed. Yesterday after playing with monkey in the snow for 20 minutes, then walking to the bank and back, my hip was so sore that when I sat down I could not move for over an hour. =/ Makes it very hard to discipline a one year old for pulling the Ziploc baggies out of the cupboard and the decorations off the Christmas tree. Oh well, good thing he is super cute because I can never stay mad at him, and plus he is starting to listen very well when I tell him not to do something because it isn't nice. I have finished most my packing for the trip as we will be up there for a week. I am hoping to be able to visit a few of the wonderful people I haven't seen in forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment