Welcome!

My name is Melissa and I am a single mother of two beautiful children.
I have a wonderful son who is 3 and a half and a daughter who is two. I am blogging my life as I learn to adjust my life from one step to another and trying to find a way to keep up with my artistic hobbies while doing it.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Too much at once!

So lately I have noticed that my wedding date is only 6 months away, so my head has been exploding with thoughts of that mixed with Christmas coming, and new baby coming! It is all quite overwhelming to think about all at once. I have started a wedding checklist and gotten the ball rolling, I have gotten most of the shopping done for my sons Christmas gifts, and I have a fair stockpile of clothes for Layla. Unfortunately there is still so much to do for all three events!
Things I still need to do for Christmas:
-Gifts for Logan, his mom, his dad, his brothers
-Menu plan/ overall Christmas plan (like are we just having a small family thing or are we going to the inlaws)
-Stocking stuffers
-Decorating/ setting up the tree

Things I still need to do before baby gets here:
-Find a crib or bassinet that is affordable for us (very tight budget)
-Stockpile diapers and wipes
-Finish reorganizing the kids room since we only have a 2 bedroom and can't apply to live in a 3 bedroom until after baby is born
-get a baby bath
-try to get N license(might have to wait until spring)

Things I still need to do for the wedding still is way too much to list with out my sanity exploding beyond repair so I will leave that for another day!

Now it is off to bed before I over stress myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment