Welcome!

My name is Melissa and I am a single mother of two beautiful children.
I have a wonderful son who is 3 and a half and a daughter who is two. I am blogging my life as I learn to adjust my life from one step to another and trying to find a way to keep up with my artistic hobbies while doing it.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nesting does wonders for the house.....

So these past couple weeks have me going on random cleaning and organizing sprees. Mind you its wonderful for my house but being as I have a bad hip and such it is not so wonderful on my body. It has me so antsy to get things don't that I cant just sit and relax even though I hurt. On the upside I think my house will be fully reorganized and totally clean and sparkly by Christmas. Its amazing how you never truly realize how much stuff you have until you have to move it around or clean it. >.< I have to get hubby to get this old love seat out of our living room, and the old T.V stand out of the kid's room because they just take up space, and I need to get him to find a place to put the other T.V since we never use it but he insists on keeping it because it is a fairly decent T.V. I think I will get him to put it in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment