Welcome!

My name is Melissa and I am a single mother of two beautiful children.
I have a wonderful son who is 3 and a half and a daughter who is two. I am blogging my life as I learn to adjust my life from one step to another and trying to find a way to keep up with my artistic hobbies while doing it.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

SNOW.... finally!

So sitting here watching all this wonderful snow come down and I have one thing on my mind. Bundling up my little man and finding his sled. :) This is the first winter where he will be able to run around and explore in it. Not to mention how awesome it is that he is feeling better just in time for some real winter fun. Poor little guy had the stomach flu that was going around but is all better now. He is even eating enough to almost make up for the days when he was sick and couldn't eat. Another nice thing is that when it is snowing it means that it is a bit warmer out then it was for the past week so it won't be too cold for the little guy as long as I bundle him up good. :) Man I can't wait to see if he likes the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment