Welcome!

My name is Melissa and I am a single mother of two beautiful children.
I have a wonderful son who is 3 and a half and a daughter who is two. I am blogging my life as I learn to adjust my life from one step to another and trying to find a way to keep up with my artistic hobbies while doing it.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The flu bug of some sort....

My poor little man woke up at 3am last night throwing up. I don't know why. Some kind of stomach flu I suppose. All day he hasn't been able to eat or drink anything and when he does he throws it back up within half hour to an hour. I finally got him to sleep for the evening in my bed. If he is not feeling better by morning, or continues to wake up through out the night and throw up a lot then I am thinking I need to take him to the Dr's. Logan went and bought Childrens Gravol, but the package says for 2 and up and I don't want to give it to him unless the Dr. says its OK, or maybe I should call the 811 number and ask them..... =/ I don't like it when my poor baby is this sick, he has never been this sick before. Its also very hard on me because I don't sleep when he is sick because I want to make sure I am there for him when he wakes up or throws up, but I know at the same time I need my rest for the baby in my tummy. If any one has any thoughts on what I can do to help the poor little guy please feel free to speak up.

No comments:

Post a Comment