Welcome!

My name is Melissa and I am a single mother of two beautiful children.
I have a wonderful son who is 3 and a half and a daughter who is two. I am blogging my life as I learn to adjust my life from one step to another and trying to find a way to keep up with my artistic hobbies while doing it.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Here we go...

So its Christmas Eve, I got the goose and the ham on the go, after typing this out I will start peeling potatoes, and I finished making the buns this morning. Hubby's heading out to the store to buy some milk. I am so excited for dinner tonight, and having some close friends over as well. But most of all I am excited to watch our son open his presents tomorrow morning! =D One more sleep! We decided to do our Christmas dinner on the eve so that we have lots of time to relax and enjoy each other as a family tomorrow. Hopefully we will get lots of rest in the coming week as well because our little girls due date is coming up in the next couple weeks as well. Busy busy! I still haven't got my hospital/ labour bag packed. Not too mention I have to finish reorganizing our bedroom to accommodate the bassinet for baby. So much to do with so little time left. Here's to hoping she doesn't decide to come too early. I keep thinking how ironic it would be to go into labour while trying to cook Christmas dinner, lol. But I am sure I can make it to New Years. :) New Years baby would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment