Welcome!

My name is Melissa and I am a single mother of two beautiful children.
I have a wonderful son who is 3 and a half and a daughter who is two. I am blogging my life as I learn to adjust my life from one step to another and trying to find a way to keep up with my artistic hobbies while doing it.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Excited for Halloween!

Well, I really am not at all prepared for this halloween but I am still super excited. My pumpkin turned out amazing, though I had worked on it for days with a thumb tac, a paring knife and a spoon. Finally brought the project to a close at 3am last night. I will post a pic on here because it has made me very happy! I have finally decided on a costume for friday/sunday. Now all I need to do is find a lot of rope and two kid sized basket balls to make it work. My costume I want to do is the Flying Spaghetti Monster and I would like to dress my son up as Prego the midget pirate who walked the plank for our sins. If you are unfamiliar with this story then you need to check out www.venganza.org because it is quite entertaining. As for if I cant pull that together then I will just dress my son up as a puppy because at least then i know he will be warm. Its always fun to see the best creative costumes people come up with. I have a friend who is making his costume to be Mr Miagi. I am so excited to see how that turns out. But that is all the time I have today for blogging due to the fact that I am a nerd who has to get her son ready to go because I have D&D tonight and no babysitter. Have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment